Attend a Free Webinar from the comfort of your home.
Attorney George Lovett will explain, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family. His law firm has prepared thousands of estate plans for Ohio residents — don’t miss this highly informative webinar!
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn…
- How a trust may transfer your assets to your family quickly, without the cost or delay of probate and taxes.
- How to help ensure your assets are managed as you desire, in the event you become ill, disabled, or incapacitated.
- How to protect your assets & your children’s inheritance — to try to avoid potential lawsuits & creditors.
- How to qualify for Medicaid earlier — to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- What financial options there are to help you move to a nursing home of your choice, or stay in your own home.
- How to select an estate planning professional you can trust — to help ensure your estate is in order.
If you’re age 54+, attend this free seminar to find out…
- How to plan for long-term health care – so you can relax knowing your care won’t cause financial hardship.
- What financial options are available, so you can move to a nursing home of your choice – or even stay in your home.
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out.
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier – to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact – without probate or estate taxes.
- Why it’s important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws.
Lovett & House has prepared thousands of estate plans over the past 28 years. Their attorneys include a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. Come find out, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family — this seminar gets rave reviews!