Learn how to protect your estate, assets & life savings from the costs of long-term health care.
Dinner is served at all of our seminars: 6:30-8:30 pm
Tuesday, April 7, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
Courtyard by Marriott at 100 S Fountain Ave, Springfield, Ohio 45502
Thursday, April 9, 6:30 – 8:30 pm
O’Connors Irish Pub at 2200 N Limestone St, Springfield, OH 45503
Fill out the form below to attend one of our seminars.
If you’re age 54+, attend this free seminar to find out…
- How to plan for long-term health care – so you can relax knowing your care won’t cause financial hardship.
- What financial options are available, so you can move to a nursing home of your choice – or even stay in your home.
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out.
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier – to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact – without probate or estate taxes.
- Why it’s important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws.
Lovett & House has prepared thousands of estate plans over the past 28 years. Their attorneys include a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association and a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Come find out, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family — this seminar gets rave reviews!