Learn how to protect your estate, assets & life savings from the costs of long-term health care.
August 2019 Seminars
Dinner is served at all of our seminars: 6:30-8:30pm
- Tuesday, August 13th at O’Connors Irish Pub, 2200 N Limestone Street, Springfield, Ohio 45503 – FULL
- Thursday, August 15th at Courtyard by Marriott, 100 South Fountain Street, Springfield, Ohio 45502
Fill out the form below to attend one of our seminars.
If you’re age 54+, attend this free seminar to find out…
- How to plan for long-term health care – so you can relax knowing your care won’t cause financial hardship.
- What financial options are available, so you can move to a nursing home of your choice – or even stay in your home.
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out.
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier – to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact – without probate or estate taxes.
- Why it’s important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws.
Lovett & House has prepared thousands of estate plans over the past 28 years. Their attorneys include a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association and a Certified Elder Law Attorney by the National Elder Law Foundation. Come find out, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family — this seminar gets rave reviews!