Request a Free 5-Minute Phone Appointment
Attend a Free Webinar from the comfort of your home.
Here’s a short preview of one of our webinars:
Attorney George Lovett will explain, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family. His law firm has prepared thousands of estate plans for Ohio residents — don’t miss this highly informative webinar!
In This Webinar, You’ll Learn…
- How a trust may transfer your assets to your family quickly, without the cost or delay of probate and taxes.
- How to help ensure your assets are managed as you desire, in the event you become ill, disabled, or incapacitated.
- How to protect your assets & your children’s inheritance — to try to avoid potential lawsuits & creditors.
- How to qualify for Medicaid earlier — to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- What financial options there are to help you move to a nursing home of your choice, or stay in your own home.
- How to select an estate planning professional you can trust — to help ensure your estate is in order.
If you’re age 54+, attend this free seminar to find out…
- How to plan for long-term health care – so you can relax knowing your care won’t cause financial hardship.
- What financial options are available, so you can move to a nursing home of your choice – or even stay in your home.
- How to ensure your health care wishes are carried out.
- How to qualify for government assistance earlier – to avoid spending thousands of dollars each month on long-term care.
- How to legally protect your assets, so your estate will pass to your family, intact – without probate or estate taxes.
- Why it’s important to take steps now with new Medicaid laws.
Lovett & House has prepared thousands of estate plans over the past 28 years. Their attorneys include a Certified Specialist in Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Law by the Ohio State Bar Association. Come find out, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family — this seminar gets rave reviews!