Lovett & House offers the following links of resources to help care for parents and other elders:
- Network of Care for Behavioral Health – A resource for individuals, families, and agencies concerned with mental health
- Heartland of Piqua–Master website for Heartland, an intermediate and skilled care facility in Piqua, Ohio
- Spring Meade– Website for Spring Meade, an intermediate and skilled care facility in Tipp City, Ohio that also has independent living units for seniors
- Upper Valley Medical Center – Website for the hospital in Miami County, Ohio
- Hearth and Home – Assisted living options for seniors in Vandalia, Ohio
- Senior Independence – Provider of home-based health care, adult day care, and related services throughout Ohio
- Alzheimer’s Association of Dayton – Agency that provides information and resources for families affected by Alzheimer’s Disease
- Graceworks – Provider of senior housing and therapy in Dayton, Ohio as well as care for special populations
in Southwest Ohio and Southeast Indiana
- Senior Resource Connection – Dayton, Ohio provider of resources to enable adults to remain in the community while being cared for by family members
- Elder Living Source – Nationwide resource for learning about and requesting information from all kinds of senior housing communities and home health care services
- Comfort Keepers – Provider of in-home care to enrich clients’ lives and help maintain independent living
- Organ Donation – Provider of services to donor families, medical communities, recipients and community partners through recovery, processing and distribution of tissue grafts
- Ombudsman – Long Term Care Ombudsmen are specialized staff and volunteers who give a voice to consumers of services in nursing homes, county homes, residential care facilities, group homes and in private residences. They work with individuals and facilities to verify and resolve complaints.
- Long Term Care Insurance Agency – Dayton, Ohio agency that specializes in providing long-term health care insurance.
- Advanced Medical Equipment – Dayton, Ohio medical equipment provider
- Ohio State Medical Association – Ohio State Medical Association website for medical providers and the general public
- FirstLight Home Care – High-quality in-home care provider
- SeniorAdvisor.com – View lists of senior living and home care providers in the Dayton area who have received consistently high ratings from residents and their families.
In addition, below are the links to local and state bar associations: