Request a Free 5-Minute Phone Appointment
Lovett & House offers the following links of resources to help care for parents and other elders:
- Upper Valley Medical Center – Website for the hospital in Miami County, Ohio
- Hearth and Home – Assisted living options for seniors in Vandalia, Ohio
- Senior Independence – Provider of home-based health care, adult day care, and related services throughout Ohio
- Alzheimer’s Association of Dayton – Agency that provides information and resources for families affected by Alzheimer’s Disease
- Ohio Living Home Health & Hospice – Dayton, Ohio provider of resources to enable adults to remain in the community while being cared for by family members
- Elder Living Source – Nationwide resource for learning about and requesting information from all kinds of senior housing communities and home health care services
- Comfort Keepers – Provider of in-home care to enrich clients’ lives and help maintain independent living
- Organ Donation – Provider of services to donor families, medical communities, recipients and community partners through recovery, processing and distribution of tissue grafts
- Ombudsman – Long Term Care Ombudsmen are specialized staff and volunteers who give a voice to consumers of services in nursing homes, county homes, residential care facilities, group homes and in private residences. They work with individuals and facilities to verify and resolve complaints.
- Long Term Care Insurance Agency – Dayton, Ohio agency that specializes in providing long-term health care insurance.
- Advanced Medical Equipment – Dayton, Ohio medical equipment provider
- Ohio State Medical Association – Ohio State Medical Association website for medical providers and the general public
- FirstLight Home Care – High-quality in-home care provider
- SeniorAdvisor.com – View lists of senior living and home care providers in the Dayton area who have received consistently high ratings from residents and their families.
In addition, below are the links to local and state bar associations: