The attorneys at Lovett & House have a unique blend of skills and experience to benefit each client and their families. Our attorneys expertly and effectively work with and represent clients in the following areas:
- Estate Planning – advising and representing clients in the legal matters associated with estate planning, including the creation of wills, living wills, trusts, and powers of attorney
- Wills – working with clients to create a will directing the inheritance of wealth and possessions
- Trusts – working with clients to create trusts handling wealth and possessions
- Probate – assisting clients in Probate Court, in the areas of decedent estates, guardianships, adoptions, wrongful death, and others
- Medicaid & Nursing Home Planning – advising clients of the issues involved in paying for Medicaid and nursing homes, including Medicaid benefits, the preservation of assets, and tax consequences
- Guardianship – working through the often complex proceedings related to both adult and minor guardianships.