William House is a Partner at Lovett & House.
Mr. House focuses his practice in the areas of estate planning, probate, and civil litigation, although he has a wide legal background. He brings his experience working with private firms in locations in Dayton, Ohio and Chicago, Illinois to effectively represent his clients. Mr. House is admitted to the Ohio Bar, Illinois Bar, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois, and U.S. District Court, Southern District, Ohio.
In his spare time, Mr. House supports the Xavier University Musketeers, reads history books, and enjoys spending time with his friends and family. Mr. House is also an active Member of the Tipp City Rotary Club.
- BS, cum laude, Xavier University (2003)
- JD, University of Dayton School of Law (2007)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Medicaid and Nursing Home Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Real Estate
- Continuing Legal Education course on the topic of Luxury Car and Home Payments in Chapter 13 Bankruptcy to the Thomas F. Waldron American Bankruptcy Law Forum.
- Tipp City Rotary Club
- Xavier University Alumni Association – Dayton Chapter Executive Committee