Downtown Dayton has a vibrant social scene, with outstanding dining, nightlife, art, music, and retail.
This month, the best of downtown is showcased during Urban Nights.
Called a “huge, all-inclusive street party and open house” by the Downtown Dayton Partnership, Urban Nights is an opportunity for you to experience a new side of downtown.
More than 100 businesses and restaurants of all types will be participating in Urban Nights by offering discounts. Galleries will throw open their doors, and musicians and entertainers will be performing throughout the area—which includes downtown, the Oregon District, and the Wright-Dunbar Business Village.
While at the main event, you might want to check out the following events:
- Street Art on Second (located on Second St. between Main and Jefferson)
- Fashion Boulevard (located on St. Clair St. between Third and Fourth)
- Live on Five (located on Fifth St. in the Oregon District)
- Bluegrass, Beer & Food (located in Riverscape MetroPark)
- R&B Gospel Plaza (located on the corner of Third and Williams in Wright-Dunbar)
Urban Nights will take place on Friday, May 9 from 5 to 10 p.m. Make sure to join the estimated 30,000 people enjoying the exciting festivities!
For more information, visit the event page on the Downtown Dayton Partnership website.
Photo credit: Flickr contributor, madaise