Elizabeth A. Durnell-Maier is an attorney at Lovett & House.
Mrs. Durnell-Maier is a certified specialist by the National Elder Law Foundation in Elder Law. Mrs. Durnell-Maier is also licensed to practice before the United States Court of Appeals for Veteran’s Claims in addition to receiving accreditation from the Department of Veterans Affairs.
Through her years of experience, Mrs. Durnell-Maier has assisted hundreds of individuals in a nursing home crisis situation, which has included applying for Medicaid and VA Aid and Attendance benefits and also setting up Wills and Trusts.
Mrs. Durnell-Maier focuses her practice on the areas of estate planning, probate, Medicaid, VA, and crisis nursing home planning.
When she’s not helping seniors to preserve and protect their life savings, Mrs. Durnell-Maier can be found exploring the local restaurants or attending local sporting events for the Xavier Musketeers or her hometown Houston Wildcats.
10 out of 10 , on May 15, 2018
They took their time-explained things well-made us feel comfortable. It was more involved than we thought but you helped us understand.
– by R.B.
- BS, Xavier University (2005)
- JD, Florida Coastal School of Law (2007)
- Ohio State Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Ohio Chapter, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Miami County Bar Association
- National Elder Law Foundation
- Certified as a Certified Elder Law Specialist by the Ohio State Bar Association
- Certified as a specialist in Elder Law by the National Elder Law Foundation
- Tipp City Rotary Club
- Peter and Paul Catholic Church in Newport, Ohio (Member)